Quote: My little dog – a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton
More amazing quotes
- I think you have to pay for love with bitter tears. ~Edith Piaf
- Quote: This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take …
- I think God made a woman to be strong and not to be trampled under the feet of men. I’ve always felt this way because my mother wa…
- Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Khalil Gibran
- Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to makesense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist….