Quote: When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible. ~Mahatma Gandhi
More amazing quotes
- If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm….
- Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding. ~Mahatma Gandhi
- A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ra…
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. ~Mahatma Gandhi
- If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide. ~Mahatma Gandhi
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission. ~Mahatma Gandhi